Total Compensation Statement Software
COMPackage allows any sized company to easily, securely and inexpensively generate total benefit statements
(employee benefit reports detailing not just an employee's salary, but over 60 company-paid benefits and perks).
COMPackage benefit statements show employees what they're really getting paid.
We offer total benefit reporting solutions for:
- Small Businesses
- Large Companies
- Insurance Agencies
- HR Consultants
- Benefits Consultants
- Accounting Firms
Small businesses can create reports for as little as $8/employee (up to 200 employees) and we offer unlimited reporting for larger companies and professional service agencies for only $1,998/year or a hosted version for $2,198/year.
- Compare our products and pricing
- View a software demo
- View a sample compensation statement
- Subscribe to the COMPackage blog
Have questions? Contact us and we will be happy to personally answer your questions.
Showcase Employee Perks with a Benefit Statement
COMPackage has identified over 60 employee benefits and perks that can cost companies thousands of dollars or more each year. COMPackage total compensation statements help small and medium-sized businesses clearly communicate to employees their benefit costs such as vacation time, laptop computers, education and entertainment, as well as health care and other standard benefits.
Your employees can now see the value they provide to your company through total compensation statements.
Read more: 7 Hidden Perks Not in Their Paychecks
Choose one of the following solutions (desktop or hosted version):
Employee Benefit Statements for Small Businesses - Up to 200 employees for as little as $8/employee.
Employee Benefit Statements for Large Companies - Unlimited reporting for only $1998/year.
Employee Benefit Statements - Professional Version - Unlimited reporting for all your clients.
View a Free Demo Today
- The industry's first self-service solution for total compensation reporting.
- Small businesses can run annual reports for as little as $8/employee.
- Larger companies can run unlimited reports for $1,998/year.
- Insurance agencies for just $2,198 can:
- serve an unlimited number of clients,
- easily prepare reports for their clients, and
- allow their clients to prepare their own reports on the agency license.